Thursday, February 11, 2010

Digital Nation Analysis

what i have seen so far in the documentary Digital Nation has been very interesting. Up until the past few years ago i did not think much about how all of the technology in my life, ended up affecting my life. this film talked allot about the results of recent changes in the way that youth think and communicate, also how they are inevitably overloading themseves with media.
I think that the message of the film so far is quite interesting and thought provoking for me so far. the information that the narrator presents is quite valid all the i am not 100% positive that i agree with what they have to say. i am anxious to see what the film has to say in the following segments, to see f the viewpoints of the presenter change or my opinion changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment